Mobdro has come to Kodi now. It is one of the popular free android IPTV nowadays. From live news streams to your favorite sporting channels are available on Mobdro app. If you are curious about how to download & install this Mobdro for Kodi and smart television like LG smart TV, Samsung smart TV, Android TV, Chromecast, please continue reading this article.
Disclaimer: MobdroApps.net isn’t affiliated or host Mobdro APK. The site only provides helpful tutorials and guides about the app. Any content present in Mobdro belongs to respectful owners. For more clarity read the EULA.
Mobdro for Kodi: Mobdro IPTV Video Add-on
The tutorial below will show us how-to download and install the Mobdro IPTV Add-on for Kodi and get access to thousands of live stream videos, movies and TV shows :
WARNING!! there has been a crackdown on KODI user
Mobdro users could be Next Target
Your Internet Provider is tracking you!
We strongly recommend using VPN for your privacy
Your ISP and Mobile carrier don’t care about your privacy.
We strongly recommend you to anonymize your streaming. It’s FREE!
1. Open Kodi Software. From the Kodi main menu, navigate to System > File Manager > Add Source
2. A new window will appear. Select None in Add File Sources and click OK.
3. A virtual keyboard will appear and you have to write this link correctly : http://lvtvv.com/repo/ and then select Done.
4. You have to select Enter a Name for this Media Source. Give it name, for example : Mobdro Kodi and then select OK
5. Back to Kodi main menu. Navigate to System > Add-ons > Install From Zip File
6. Select the name you gave in Step 4. For example we will select Mobdro Kodi as I gave that name before.
7. We will see 2 files : Kodil.zip and Repository.ah.zip. Select the second file “Repository.ah.zip”
8. Wait for the add-on enabled notification.
9. Click on it and you will see different options. Select Get Add-Ons > AH Add-on repository > Video Add-Ons
10. Then select Mobdro > Install
11. Wait for the add-on enabled notification and then you are done!
Now we are ready to use Mobdro for Kodi. The Kodi Mobdro add-on can be found under your Video add-ons.
NEW UPDATE : Mobdro is not working on Android TV, Chromecast, Kodi